Wednesday, December 18, 2019

My Bottom 3 [Unfinished] Books of 2019

Before I get to my favorite books that I've read this year, I am first going to leave you with my bottom three. I had high hopes for these books, after hearing great things about them, but I am at the point now where there are too many books to read, and I do not want to waste time reading ones that I am not enjoying. So, without further adieu, these three books I started but did not finish:

1. God Bomb by Kit Power
I read the first seven chapters (50 pages) of this one before calling it quits. I just wasn't invested in any of the characters.

2. A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
I read the first nine chapters (56 pages) of this one before stopping. I just couldn't get into it.

3. Starfish by Peter Watts
I read the first five chapters (64 pages) of this one. This one, I just may not have been in the right frame of mind for, at the time. I may go back to this one at a future date. . .

If you have read any of the above three books and enjoyed them, I am happy for you. They just weren't for me. If you haven't read any of these books, and they sound interesting to you, give them a shot, hopefully you will enjoy them more than I did.

Note: None of these books were published this year. I just started reading them this year.

No comments: