Sunday, March 24, 2013

13 Steps [Book Trailer]

Watch "Serpenteens, 13 Steps Book Trailer" on YouTube

Author Franklin E. Wales just released this 1st book in his new Horror/Western E-Book series (The Dramos Saga)
Yes, series!
Are you as excited as I am?!?!?

Download it now, on your Kindle or Kindle App for only $1!
(as of this writing, it is not yet available on Nook - not sure if that will change or not)
If you are a Nook user (as I am) just download the Kindle App on your smartphone and/or tablet - Wales' is worth it, trust me, you won't regret it!

Stay tuned for a review, in the near-future. In the meantime, watch the attached book trailer (do any names look familiar to you?)

*Note: I posted this directly from my phone (1st time doing so) so I am not sure whether the trailer will appear or just a link... If it's just the link, I apologize. Still, please take the time to follow it and read what people are saying about Wales' work!

Jason

No comments: