Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Girl on the Train

While waiting for a book, on order, to arrive, I was faced with the dilemma every avid reader faces... which book should I read next?
(this was the day before I received a review copy of 'Die Dog or Eat the Hatchet' so I do not have to face the dilemma this time around!)

After having just finished 'Black Cat Mojo' I decided I needed something to cleanse my mental palette, so to speak ;-) so I grabbed a book off of my wife's "to be read" pile.

I had heard nothing but good things about this book, and I know that it is getting ready to be made into a movie, and I always like to read the book beforehand, if I am able to, (I missed the opportunity with last year's 'Gone Girl') so I chose this one.

This book is definitely a great debut!
Paula Hawkins nailed the narrative and keeps you guessing right up until the end.

Definitely recommended if you are curious about this one, like I was.

Jason

No comments: