Thursday, December 29, 2016

Speaking in Tongues [Short Story Review]

My last review of 2016. . .

This one was a (Christmas) gift from author Ken Preston​ (he who writes the 'Joe Coffin' series that I am fond of) This may not yet be a published story, or it may be in an anthology somewhere - I just couldn't find any information on it through Amazon or Goodreads.

So, in the author's own words:

"A short story about Rock 'n Roll, God, Faith, Prayer, Alcohol, Redemption, and Damnation.
You know, the usual stuff."

If you come across this one, it is worth picking up. It is a super fast read, (I read it while waiting at a Dr's office) and the payoff, at the end, is well worth it!

Thank you for the gift, Mr. Preston, I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Until next year ~ Keep Reading!

Jason

No comments: