Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update on Thicker than Water - The Vampire Diaries: Part 1


If you read my review on this film [about 5 posts below this one] then you already know how in love I am with this film - its cast, its director, its story - absolutely everything about it! As I stated in my review, it is the best independent film that I have ever seen!

The writer/director, Phil Messerer, is currently on a quest to get this film distributed nation-wide.
In the meantime, I was not aware that the film is actually available to purchase in DVD-R format, for only $10.00! [WELL WORTH THE MONEY - especially for an undistributed film - trust me on this one!]

If you are still not convinced, at least click on this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntdjmCRY42s to view the trailer, and then pass this link along to all of your friends - the more hits the trailer receives shows potential distributors that an interest in the film is out there.

So, help support independent cinema!

Jason

No comments: